Vendor Presentations – TBD
Topic – TBD
As the region’s largest independent non-profit provider of end of life care, Four Seasons provides the highest quality of care to patients and families. Founded in 1979, Four Seasons, a nationally respected, award-winning Palliative and Hospice Care non-profit organization, remains deeply committed to serving the community through fulfilling its mission of “Co-Creating the Care Experience.” To date, Four Seasons has served more than 10,000 patients in Western North Carolina.
Pet First Aid and Household Hazards
Learn more about creating a first aid kit for your pets, and how to safeguard your home and garden from hazardous materials and situations. Every minute counts when emergencies occur. Be prepared and aware of what could happen to our pets on any given day, and be ready to handle urgent situations quickly, calmly, and confidently.
Cappy Tosetti, owner of Happy with Cappy Pet Sitting, has worked for veterinarians and The San Diego Zoo, and has taught Pet First Aid and CPR for the American Red Cross. She writes for magazines and veterinarians, specializing in animal health and wellness.
Blessing of the Animals
Appalachian Wildlife Refuge
Wildlife & Us: Tips, Insights & Learning!
Come find out more about the great wildlife who also share our space. Learn simple practices and tips for everyday living to better co-exist with wonderful wild creatures (yes, birds, opossums and Bears…oh my)! Being aware of the lives and habits of the wild animals around us, helps us appreciate them and the importance of reducing our human impact in an effort to protect ourselves and these wildly beautiful lives. Appalachian Wildlife Refuge’s mission is to care for injured and orphaned wildlife and to advocate for conservation education. Come join us for this ‘wildly’ fun presentation!
Trupanion is dedicated to providing you with the best pet medical insurance plan possible to help easily and safely protect your pets. This is our promise to you.
• We will provide one simple plan that covers injuries, illnesses, diagnostic testing, surgeries, medications, and lab work. Your plan will be easy for both you and your veterinarian to use.
• We will offer customizable deductibles so you can afford to insure your pet, no matter your budget.
• We will reimburse 90% of covered costs with no hidden fees, no “reasonable costs,” and no payout limits.
• We will strive to pay your veterinarian directly when possible, and we will do everything in our power to pay your claim in a timely fashion.
• We are pet lovers too, and we want to be the best we can be. Let use know what you think! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.